If it’s been awhile since you’ve looked in your closet, be brave and take a peek! If you see coats that you haven’t worn in awhile, that are still in good shape, you could help a family in need this winter!
Drop off your gently used coat, or even a new one, at the outdoor, drive-in, Warner’s Warm Up Coat Drive on Sunday, October 25th. If you want to say hi to BOOST RADIO, we will be at the Des Peres location, but coats will be collected around the city at the following locations from Noon – 3pm.
- Chick-fil-A, 6180 Mid Rivers Mall Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63304
- Chick-fil-A, 2532 Green Mt Commons Dr, Belleville, IL 62221
- Chick-fil-A, 4125 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63129 (SOUTH)
- Chick-fil-A, 11997 Manchester Rd, Des Peres, MO 63131
- Operation Food Search, 1644 Lotsie Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
You will be invited to place your coat in bins labeled: boys, girls, womens and/or mens. From there, Operation Food Search and Kurt Warner’s First Things First Foundation will pass your coat(s) to those in need across St. Louis.
Let’s make the drive thru lines at participating Chick-Fil-A as long as they are on days they are open and help keep our city warm this winter.